SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County road that helps passengers get to the Tri-Cities Regional Airport is now a four lane highway.
Construction on Highway 75 in Sullivan County is not quite complete but travel lanes have opened up.
Tennessee Department of Transportation spokesman Mark Nagi says crews still have to complete clean-up and some driveway and side road tie-ins.
They hope to have construction completed by November 21st.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day