SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County road that helps passengers get to the Tri-Cities Regional Airport is now a four lane highway.
Construction on Highway 75 in Sullivan County is not quite complete but travel lanes have opened up.
Tennessee Department of Transportation spokesman Mark Nagi says crews still have to complete clean-up and some driveway and side road tie-ins.
They hope to have construction completed by November 21st.
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- New Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy