SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County road that helps passengers get to the Tri-Cities Regional Airport is now a four lane highway.
Construction on Highway 75 in Sullivan County is not quite complete but travel lanes have opened up.
Tennessee Department of Transportation spokesman Mark Nagi says crews still have to complete clean-up and some driveway and side road tie-ins.
They hope to have construction completed by November 21st.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia