BLUFF CITY, TENN. - It is a point of pride for many and sometimes a source of squabbles for some.
We are talking about the best BBQ in the state of Tennessee.
Ridgewood restaurant in Bluff City has been named the favorite place for BBQ in the state by the Tennessee department of economic and community development.
Nearly 3000 people voted in the department's Facebook poll.
Tennessee overall ranks fifth among the top 10 states in the USA for BBQ according to the website trip advisor.
- Updated Figure skater Scott Hamilton diagnosed with 3rd brain tumor
- Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall