SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Family and friends are mourning the loss of a local judge.
According to the Bristol Court Clerk's office, the Honorable Bill Watson has died.
He served in Sullivan County General Sessions Court.
Watson had been ill for awhile.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next