SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Family and friends are mourning the loss of a local judge.
According to the Bristol Court Clerk's office, the Honorable Bill Watson has died.
He served in Sullivan County General Sessions Court.
Watson had been ill for awhile.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex