SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Family and friends are mourning the loss of a local judge.
According to the Bristol Court Clerk's office, the Honorable Bill Watson has died.
He served in Sullivan County General Sessions Court.
Watson had been ill for awhile.
- Updated Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson