BRISTOL, Tenn. - People who say a local denture office left them high and dry after paying for services just before the office closed will get an update on the investigation tonight.
The Bristol, Tennessee Police Department and the Sullivan County District Attorney will meet with those involved in a complaint against Quality Denture Care.
Many say they paid for dentures and services they never received before the business shut down. Click here to read more.
That meeting will be held in the Bristol, Tennessee General Sessions Courtroom. at 6 p.m. We'll bring you more details this evening.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect