BRISTOL, Tenn. - People who say a local denture office left them high and dry after paying for services just before the office closed will get an update on the investigation tonight.
The Bristol, Tennessee Police Department and the Sullivan County District Attorney will meet with those involved in a complaint against Quality Denture Care.
Many say they paid for dentures and services they never received before the business shut down. Click here to read more.
That meeting will be held in the Bristol, Tennessee General Sessions Courtroom. at 6 p.m. We'll bring you more details this evening.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial