BRISTOL, Tenn. - People who say a local denture office left them high and dry after paying for services just before the office closed will get an update on the investigation tonight.
The Bristol, Tennessee Police Department and the Sullivan County District Attorney will meet with those involved in a complaint against Quality Denture Care.
Many say they paid for dentures and services they never received before the business shut down. Click here to read more.
That meeting will be held in the Bristol, Tennessee General Sessions Courtroom. at 6 p.m. We'll bring you more details this evening.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting