BLUFF CITY, Tenn. - The old city hall in Bluff City has been sold to the highest bidder.
Mayor Irene Wells told News 5 WCYB they held an auction Friday morning and had a big turnout.
Sherry Greene Grubb bought the building for $9,700 dollars.
She plans to put her photography business inside.
The Board of Mayor and Alderman may vote to finalize the sale at their next meeting on April 9th.
The building has been vacant since 2007 when the city hall offices moved to a new facility on Bluff City Highway.
- Updated Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City