BLUFF CITY, Tenn. - The old Bluff City Hall is back on the auction block.
We spoke with Alderman David Harmon who says the board voted on Thursday night to reject Sherry Grubb's winning bid of $9,700.
Grubb won that bid at a public auction back in March.
The board is now asking for sealed bids and are hoping to get at least $15,000 for the property.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect