BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. - Sullivan County authorities are investigating a double shooting.
That shooting happened around seven o'clock Thursday night, at a home on Bowman Creek Road in Blountville.
We're told the shooting was the result of an argument between two brothers, but officers say they don't know why they were arguing.
"At this point it appears to be a domestic between two brothers," says Sullivan County Public Information Officer Leslie Earhart. "Detectives are currently processing the scene and piecing together evidence but we currently do not know the status of the victims at this time."
That investigation is ongoing.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone