SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Three police officers involved in an officer-involved shooting are back at work.
The officers, two from the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office and one from the Bluff City Police Department, were all out on administrative leave. On August 18 the officers shot and killed Roger Street on Egypt Road. Click here to read more about the incident.
The Sheriff's Office says Street hit two officers with his car while trying to flee from a crash. TBI is investigating the shooting.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport