SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Three police officers involved in an officer-involved shooting are back at work.
The officers, two from the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office and one from the Bluff City Police Department, were all out on administrative leave. On August 18 the officers shot and killed Roger Street on Egypt Road. Click here to read more about the incident.
The Sheriff's Office says Street hit two officers with his car while trying to flee from a crash. TBI is investigating the shooting.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash