SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Three police officers involved in an officer-involved shooting are back at work.
The officers, two from the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office and one from the Bluff City Police Department, were all out on administrative leave. On August 18 the officers shot and killed Roger Street on Egypt Road. Click here to read more about the incident.
The Sheriff's Office says Street hit two officers with his car while trying to flee from a crash. TBI is investigating the shooting.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides