SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Three police officers involved in an officer-involved shooting are back at work.
The officers, two from the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office and one from the Bluff City Police Department, were all out on administrative leave. On August 18 the officers shot and killed Roger Street on Egypt Road. Click here to read more about the incident.
The Sheriff's Office says Street hit two officers with his car while trying to flee from a crash. TBI is investigating the shooting.
- Updated Wise County receives grant for new protective order law
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Traffic advisory for Exit 17 on I-81 in Abingdon
- Authorities continue investigation into Sunday's fire in Johnson City
- Virginia Tech unveils plan for new business complex