SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County grand jury has cleared the Sullivan County sheriff's deputies involved in a shooting in October 2013.
Sullivan County District Attorney Barry Staubus tells News 5 the grand jury said the officers acted appropriately when they shot Kenneth Clark.
Officers said Clark tried to run over them when they went to his Bay Street home to serve a warrant. Click here to read more.
Clark drove to a relative's home in Bristol, Virginia and was taken to the hospital, where he later died.
- Updated Wise County receives grant for new protective order law
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Traffic advisory for Exit 17 on I-81 in Abingdon
- Authorities continue investigation into Sunday's fire in Johnson City
- Virginia Tech unveils plan for new business complex