SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County grand jury has cleared the Sullivan County sheriff's deputies involved in a shooting in October 2013.
Sullivan County District Attorney Barry Staubus tells News 5 the grand jury said the officers acted appropriately when they shot Kenneth Clark.
Officers said Clark tried to run over them when they went to his Bay Street home to serve a warrant. Click here to read more.
Clark drove to a relative's home in Bristol, Virginia and was taken to the hospital, where he later died.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane