Fortunately, no one is hurt following a crash on Interstate 81 south in Sullivan County near mile marker 67.
According to Tennessee Highway Patrol, the right rear tire of a 2000 Mazda B3000 blew out, causing the driver to lose control. The vehicle crossed into the median and flipped onto its roof.
The driver was wearing his seat belt. There were no passengers and no other vehicles were involved.
- It's coach #3 for David Crockett as Musket Bowl approaches
- Johnson City girl's message in a bottle makes landfall in Florida
- Toddler killed, mother injured in Greene Co. SUV crash
- Carter county proposal: regulating appearance of public and private property
- NC teen football player in medically induced coma after injury