SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - We new facts tonight in a deadly shooting involving law enforcement. A grand jury decided it was justified.
News 5 talked to Sullivan County District Attorney Barry Staubus.
He told us the grand jury found Sullivan County Deputies and a Bluff City Police Officer used necessary force back in August when they opened fire killing Roger Street on Egypt Road.
The sheriff's office says street hit two officers with his car while trying to flee from a crash.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death