SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - We new facts tonight in a deadly shooting involving law enforcement. A grand jury decided it was justified.
News 5 talked to Sullivan County District Attorney Barry Staubus.
He told us the grand jury found Sullivan County Deputies and a Bluff City Police Officer used necessary force back in August when they opened fire killing Roger Street on Egypt Road.
The sheriff's office says street hit two officers with his car while trying to flee from a crash.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson