SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - It was a busy night for Sullivan County authorities. The dispatch office received 278 calls Wednesday evening into early Thursday morning.
Public Information Officer Leslie Earhart tells us about 90 of those can be attributed to the weather.
Bloomingdale, Cooks Valley and Fall Creek Road areas of the county were the hardest hit.
Emergency Management is asking that you report any damage to their office. That number is 423-323-6912.
They have teams assessing damage Thursday.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape