SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - We've learned the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office has collected more than 190 pounds of medication in their drug drop-off program.
That number is just since July.
We're told the medication was weighed and disposed of Thursday, but they do want to remind everyone the drug drop box is located in the lobby of the sheriff's office.
It is open to the public during normal business hours year-round.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day