SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - We've learned the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office has collected more than 190 pounds of medication in their drug drop-off program.
That number is just since July.
We're told the medication was weighed and disposed of Thursday, but they do want to remind everyone the drug drop box is located in the lobby of the sheriff's office.
It is open to the public during normal business hours year-round.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane