SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - We've learned the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office has collected more than 190 pounds of medication in their drug drop-off program.
That number is just since July.
We're told the medication was weighed and disposed of Thursday, but they do want to remind everyone the drug drop box is located in the lobby of the sheriff's office.
It is open to the public during normal business hours year-round.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial