SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Firefighters in Sullivan County were on the scene of a mobile home fire Friday afternoon.
Emergency crews got the call just after 11 that morning. It happened at 228 Uela Private Drive, lot number 15.
Officials say no one was home at the time of fire. Investigators say they are looking for the cause.
Sullivan County VFD Chief Eric Wilson told us the mobile home is considered a total loss. "We don't know what the cause was. We are thinking it may have started in the back bedroom, but right now we are not certain," he said.
Firefighters from both Avoca and Sullivan County volunteer fire departments were on the scene.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview