SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two men are out of jail on bond after deputies accused them of kidnapping, assaulting, threatening to kill their 75-year-old uncle.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office arrested Mike Castle and Gary Castle.
They're both charged with aggravated domestic assault. Mike Castle is also charged with especially aggravated kidnapping.
Gary Castle faces a charge of facilitation of especially aggravated kidnapping.
- New Double-up: Tri Cities' Kroger stores not included in coupon cancellation
- 'Genius Hour' inspiring unique products from Bristol middle schoolers
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond