SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two men are out of jail on bond after deputies accused them of kidnapping, assaulting, threatening to kill their 75-year-old uncle.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office arrested Mike Castle and Gary Castle.
They're both charged with aggravated domestic assault. Mike Castle is also charged with especially aggravated kidnapping.
Gary Castle faces a charge of facilitation of especially aggravated kidnapping.
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic