SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two men are out of jail on bond after deputies accused them of kidnapping, assaulting, threatening to kill their 75-year-old uncle.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office arrested Mike Castle and Gary Castle.
They're both charged with aggravated domestic assault. Mike Castle is also charged with especially aggravated kidnapping.
Gary Castle faces a charge of facilitation of especially aggravated kidnapping.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator