SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two men are out of jail on bond after deputies accused them of kidnapping, assaulting, threatening to kill their 75-year-old uncle.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office arrested Mike Castle and Gary Castle.
They're both charged with aggravated domestic assault. Mike Castle is also charged with especially aggravated kidnapping.
Gary Castle faces a charge of facilitation of especially aggravated kidnapping.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect