SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Bristol, Tennessee man charged with killing his wife was indicted by a Sullivan County Grand Jury.
Franklin Delph is facing charges of First Degree Murder and Unlawful Possession of a Weapon.
According to police, Delph is accused of shooting his wife, Sue Delph, in the head. Officers say Delph first told police his wife shot herself, but they say the evidence told a different story.
Delph will be back in court on January 9.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane