SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Bristol, Tennessee man charged with killing his wife was indicted by a Sullivan County Grand Jury.
Franklin Delph is facing charges of First Degree Murder and Unlawful Possession of a Weapon.
According to police, Delph is accused of shooting his wife, Sue Delph, in the head. Officers say Delph first told police his wife shot herself, but they say the evidence told a different story.
Delph will be back in court on January 9.
- New Video game player dies during non-stop marathon session
- New Correctional workers paint grim picture of Delaware prisons
- Updated 4 charged in death of 9-year-old boy with cerebral palsy
- Carter County robbery suspect captured
- Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College