SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A man from Sullivan County, Tennessee made his first court appearance today after being accused of killing his wife.
Police say Frank Delph shot his wife Sue in the head in June 2013.
Delph is charged with first degree murder and unlawful possession of a weapon. He was arraigned Thursday, entering a plea of not guilty.
He is due back in court on June 5.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next