SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A man from Sullivan County, Tennessee made his first court appearance today after being accused of killing his wife.
Police say Frank Delph shot his wife Sue in the head in June 2013.
Delph is charged with first degree murder and unlawful possession of a weapon. He was arraigned Thursday, entering a plea of not guilty.
He is due back in court on June 5.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event