SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County man accused of raping a child is awaiting sentencing after being found guilty.
Dwight Randall Walton II was convicted of rape of a child, aggravated sexual battery, and solicitation of sexual exploitation of a minor by a Sullivan County jury.
Investigators say the victim in the case was seven-year-old relative of Walton's. The offenses took place over a five-month period.
He will be sentenced on May 29.
Walton is also facing more charges after officers say they found more than 150 images of minors engaging in sexual activity.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game