SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County man accused of raping a child is awaiting sentencing after being found guilty.
Dwight Randall Walton II was convicted of rape of a child, aggravated sexual battery, and solicitation of sexual exploitation of a minor by a Sullivan County jury.
Investigators say the victim in the case was seven-year-old relative of Walton's. The offenses took place over a five-month period.
He will be sentenced on May 29.
Walton is also facing more charges after officers say they found more than 150 images of minors engaging in sexual activity.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview