SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County woman says she found a man lying in her bed and now that man is facing charges.
Randall Jordan is charged with aggravated burglary after a woman told officers she came home and found Jordan lying in her bed. Authorities say Jordan screamed at the woman and told her to get out of his house. After he learned officers were coming, he left.
Deputies arrested him on Ollis Bowers Road. They say he has a suspended license and had been drinking. He was booked into the Sullivan County Jail.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone