SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County woman says she found a man lying in her bed and now that man is facing charges.
Randall Jordan is charged with aggravated burglary after a woman told officers she came home and found Jordan lying in her bed. Authorities say Jordan screamed at the woman and told her to get out of his house. After he learned officers were coming, he left.
Deputies arrested him on Ollis Bowers Road. They say he has a suspended license and had been drinking. He was booked into the Sullivan County Jail.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson