BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. - For the second time, a man is out on bond after authorities say a gun was found in his carry-on luggage at the Tri-Cities Regional Airport.
The Transportation Security Administration tells us Christopher Osborne is charged with possession of a prohibited weapon. Officers say the gun was loaded with ten rounds of ammunition when found Tuesday morning.
We're told Osborne was trying to fly to Atlanta. The TSA will be pursuing civil charges.
Last year, Osborne was arrested with the weapon on another flight from Tri-Cities to Atlanta.
He was arraigned Tuesday morning and will be back in court on January 28.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment