SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County man, convicted on TennCare fraud charges, must repay the state thousands of dollars.
Back in August, 39-year-old George Dease was charged with TennCare fraud and two counts of theft of services.
Dease claimed that his son lived in his household, which made him eligible for insurance benefits.
Dease must repay the state more than $6,000, plus $400 in fines. He must also serve three years of supervised probation.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway