SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County man, convicted on TennCare fraud charges, must repay the state thousands of dollars.
Back in August, 39-year-old George Dease was charged with TennCare fraud and two counts of theft of services.
Dease claimed that his son lived in his household, which made him eligible for insurance benefits.
Dease must repay the state more than $6,000, plus $400 in fines. He must also serve three years of supervised probation.
- New Double-up: Tri Cities' Kroger stores not included in coupon cancellation
- 'Genius Hour' inspiring unique products from Bristol middle schoolers
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond