SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County man, convicted on TennCare fraud charges, must repay the state thousands of dollars.
Back in August, 39-year-old George Dease was charged with TennCare fraud and two counts of theft of services.
Dease claimed that his son lived in his household, which made him eligible for insurance benefits.
Dease must repay the state more than $6,000, plus $400 in fines. He must also serve three years of supervised probation.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Police: Pipe bomb found near Tweetsie Trial in Elizabethon
- Updated Local food bank receives $50,000 grant to help distribute produce
- Updated Jonesborough Police Chief placed on administrative leave