SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Juwaune Massey's attorneys will appeal to have a new trial, once again.
According to the Sullivan County Clerk's Office, Massey was denied that appeal in criminal court yesterday.
In August, he was found guilty of the double murder of Jeffrin Nolan and Terrance Alexander in a Kingsport candle shop in 2005. He was sentenced to life in prison.
- Updated Fire in Abingdon sends man to hospital
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue
- Is the election stressing you out? You're not alone.
- Avoca community rallies for girl's Diabetes service dog
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million