SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County grand jury has ruled a man acted in self-defense when he shot his brother in December.
The grand jury cleared Richard Lane in the shooting death of his brother Robert "Bobby" Lane.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office tells us the two were arguing at a home on Rocky Lane.
Sheriff anderson told us in December the two brothers were arguing outside of the home, then it got violent and the shooting occurred.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial