SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County grand jury has ruled a man acted in self-defense when he shot his brother in December.
The grand jury cleared Richard Lane in the shooting death of his brother Robert "Bobby" Lane.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office tells us the two were arguing at a home on Rocky Lane.
Sheriff anderson told us in December the two brothers were arguing outside of the home, then it got violent and the shooting occurred.
- Tenn. Senate replaces proposed 'alien' label IDs with 'visa'
- Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations