KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Deputies are trying to track down a business owner suspected of taking money for work that was never completed.
According to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office, the victim says she paid Joey Miller, the owner of Veteran's Fence Company, to install a fence around her yard. Officers say Miller never returned to do the work and has not returned her money.
Miller is charged with theft over $500. A warrant has been obtained for his arrest, but deputies say they can't find him.
Anyone with information about where Miller is asked to contact the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7500.
- New Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School