KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Deputies are trying to track down a business owner suspected of taking money for work that was never completed.
According to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office, the victim says she paid Joey Miller, the owner of Veteran's Fence Company, to install a fence around her yard. Officers say Miller never returned to do the work and has not returned her money.
Miller is charged with theft over $500. A warrant has been obtained for his arrest, but deputies say they can't find him.
Anyone with information about where Miller is asked to contact the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7500.
- Updated Black Lives Matter event at ETSU crashed by man in gorilla mask
- Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Sullivan County postal worker takes plea deal in hidden mail case
- Updated Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker
- Updated California limits travel to North Carolina over LGBT law