KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Deputies are trying to track down a business owner suspected of taking money for work that was never completed.
According to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office, the victim says she paid Joey Miller, the owner of Veteran's Fence Company, to install a fence around her yard. Officers say Miller never returned to do the work and has not returned her money.
Miller is charged with theft over $500. A warrant has been obtained for his arrest, but deputies say they can't find him.
Anyone with information about where Miller is asked to contact the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7500.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities