SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges connected to a several break-ins at storage units in Sullivan County.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office tells us 50-year-old James Allen Herman is charged with burglary, theft over $1,000 and vandalism.
Investigators believe Herman broke into four storage units at Gateway Self Storage in July 2012.
Police say Herman's truck was captured on video, leading police question Herman in the thefts.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next