SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges connected to a several break-ins at storage units in Sullivan County.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office tells us 50-year-old James Allen Herman is charged with burglary, theft over $1,000 and vandalism.
Investigators believe Herman broke into four storage units at Gateway Self Storage in July 2012.
Police say Herman's truck was captured on video, leading police question Herman in the thefts.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game