SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges connected to a several break-ins at storage units in Sullivan County.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office tells us 50-year-old James Allen Herman is charged with burglary, theft over $1,000 and vandalism.
Investigators believe Herman broke into four storage units at Gateway Self Storage in July 2012.
Police say Herman's truck was captured on video, leading police question Herman in the thefts.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals