SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - After chase and a close call with patrol cars, a man is being charged with aggravated assault and driving under the influence.
Sullivan County deputies tell us they tried to stop 25-year-old Charles Brown early Thursday morning on Jared Drive.
Officers say he took off and almost hit their cruisers head-on.
Deputies arrested Brown when they say he ran off the road and hit a tree on John B. Dennis Highway.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University