SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - After chase and a close call with patrol cars, a man is being charged with aggravated assault and driving under the influence.
Sullivan County deputies tell us they tried to stop 25-year-old Charles Brown early Thursday morning on Jared Drive.
Officers say he took off and almost hit their cruisers head-on.
Deputies arrested Brown when they say he ran off the road and hit a tree on John B. Dennis Highway.
- New UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- New Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program
- Report: Synthetic drug dealer from Pound gets 3.5 years in jail
- U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections