SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County man is facing charges Friday after police say he led them on a car chase.
Glenn Castle is said to have attacked his parents by pointing a shotgun at them; he left after hitting his father with the butt of the gun.
Two hours later, Castle's car was found by police after a traffic stop, at which point he fled the scene nearly hitting two cars.
He was later found early Friday morning.
Castle is facing three charges of aggravated assault, aggravated kidnapping, and evading arrest.
He was being held at the Sullivan County correctional facility.
- Updated Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- New Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction
- Jury is out in first-degree murder case of Johnson City man
- Volunteer firefighters responded to RV fire in Bluff City
- Two men charged in the fatal shooting of Zaevion Dobson