SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County man is facing charges Friday after police say he led them on a car chase.
Glenn Castle is said to have attacked his parents by pointing a shotgun at them; he left after hitting his father with the butt of the gun.
Two hours later, Castle's car was found by police after a traffic stop, at which point he fled the scene nearly hitting two cars.
He was later found early Friday morning.
Castle is facing three charges of aggravated assault, aggravated kidnapping, and evading arrest.
He was being held at the Sullivan County correctional facility.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor