SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County man is facing charges Friday after police say he led them on a car chase.
Glenn Castle is said to have attacked his parents by pointing a shotgun at them; he left after hitting his father with the butt of the gun.
Two hours later, Castle's car was found by police after a traffic stop, at which point he fled the scene nearly hitting two cars.
He was later found early Friday morning.
Castle is facing three charges of aggravated assault, aggravated kidnapping, and evading arrest.
He was being held at the Sullivan County correctional facility.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator