SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County man is facing charges Friday after police say he led them on a car chase.
Glenn Castle is said to have attacked his parents by pointing a shotgun at them; he left after hitting his father with the butt of the gun.
Two hours later, Castle's car was found by police after a traffic stop, at which point he fled the scene nearly hitting two cars.
He was later found early Friday morning.
Castle is facing three charges of aggravated assault, aggravated kidnapping, and evading arrest.
He was being held at the Sullivan County correctional facility.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Updated Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy