SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County man is facing charges Friday after police say he led them on a car chase.
Glenn Castle is said to have attacked his parents by pointing a shotgun at them; he left after hitting his father with the butt of the gun.
Two hours later, Castle's car was found by police after a traffic stop, at which point he fled the scene nearly hitting two cars.
He was later found early Friday morning.
Castle is facing three charges of aggravated assault, aggravated kidnapping, and evading arrest.
He was being held at the Sullivan County correctional facility.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend