SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County authorities arrest a man after a call about a fire that was started at a home in Kingsport.
James Winston was arrested on charges of aggravated arson, setting fire to person property, aggravated burglary, vandalism and resisting arrest.
Authorities tell us Winston is accused of setting a fire on a carport and in a trash can. They also say he's accused of breaking a car window with a flower pot.
Officers eventually found Winston in a home on Worthington Drive. Police say the residents told the officers they didn't know him.
He was in the Sullivan County jail as of Monday evening.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities