SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County authorities arrest a man after a call about a fire that was started at a home in Kingsport.
James Winston was arrested on charges of aggravated arson, setting fire to person property, aggravated burglary, vandalism and resisting arrest.
Authorities tell us Winston is accused of setting a fire on a carport and in a trash can. They also say he's accused of breaking a car window with a flower pot.
Officers eventually found Winston in a home on Worthington Drive. Police say the residents told the officers they didn't know him.
He was in the Sullivan County jail as of Monday evening.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day