SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County authorities arrest a man after a call about a fire that was started at a home in Kingsport.
James Winston was arrested on charges of aggravated arson, setting fire to person property, aggravated burglary, vandalism and resisting arrest.
Authorities tell us Winston is accused of setting a fire on a carport and in a trash can. They also say he's accused of breaking a car window with a flower pot.
Officers eventually found Winston in a home on Worthington Drive. Police say the residents told the officers they didn't know him.
He was in the Sullivan County jail as of Monday evening.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone