SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County authorities arrest a man after a call about a fire that was started at a home in Kingsport.
James Winston was arrested on charges of aggravated arson, setting fire to person property, aggravated burglary, vandalism and resisting arrest.
Authorities tell us Winston is accused of setting a fire on a carport and in a trash can. They also say he's accused of breaking a car window with a flower pot.
Officers eventually found Winston in a home on Worthington Drive. Police say the residents told the officers they didn't know him.
He was in the Sullivan County jail as of Monday evening.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend