SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County authorities arrest a man after a call about a fire that was started at a home in Kingsport.
James Winston was arrested on charges of aggravated arson, setting fire to person property, aggravated burglary, vandalism and resisting arrest.
Authorities tell us Winston is accused of setting a fire on a carport and in a trash can. They also say he's accused of breaking a car window with a flower pot.
Officers eventually found Winston in a home on Worthington Drive. Police say the residents told the officers they didn't know him.
He was in the Sullivan County jail as of Monday evening.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides