SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after he came to the Sullivan County jail to pay his wife's bond.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office says they approached a car Wednesday after getting information that a man who had a warrant for his arrest was in the car.
They say the man in the car lied to officers about his identity; officers later identified the man as Derick Watson.
Watson is being charged on the outstanding violation of his probation warrant, along with criminal impersonation.
- New Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version