SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after he came to the Sullivan County jail to pay his wife's bond.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office says they approached a car Wednesday after getting information that a man who had a warrant for his arrest was in the car.
They say the man in the car lied to officers about his identity; officers later identified the man as Derick Watson.
Watson is being charged on the outstanding violation of his probation warrant, along with criminal impersonation.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson