SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after he came to the Sullivan County jail to pay his wife's bond.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office says they approached a car Wednesday after getting information that a man who had a warrant for his arrest was in the car.
They say the man in the car lied to officers about his identity; officers later identified the man as Derick Watson.
Watson is being charged on the outstanding violation of his probation warrant, along with criminal impersonation.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect