SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after he came to the Sullivan County jail to pay his wife's bond.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office says they approached a car Wednesday after getting information that a man who had a warrant for his arrest was in the car.
They say the man in the car lied to officers about his identity; officers later identified the man as Derick Watson.
Watson is being charged on the outstanding violation of his probation warrant, along with criminal impersonation.
- New Serial burglar guilty of costly raid at Simon Cowell's home
- New Pedestrian killed trying to cross interstate in Asheville
- Trial date set for Sullivan County man charged with child sex crimes
- Man sentenced after trying to bring meth to Lee County inmates
- Supreme Court may strike law barring sex offenders from social media