SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Police say a man is facing charges of Aggravated Assault and Simple Possession of a Schedule VI Drug after they say he pulled out a knife out of his pocket and threatened people with it.
According to the Johnson City Police Department, witnesses say Robert Mincey was severely under the influence and was upset after all parties became separated from a nearby bar.
Police say he pulled a knife and began making threats.
Police found the knife on Mincey and he was placed under arrest when police found marijuana on him. Police say he admitted to using some of it and drinking alcohol.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University