SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Police say a man is facing charges of Aggravated Assault and Simple Possession of a Schedule VI Drug after they say he pulled out a knife out of his pocket and threatened people with it.
According to the Johnson City Police Department, witnesses say Robert Mincey was severely under the influence and was upset after all parties became separated from a nearby bar.
Police say he pulled a knife and began making threats.
Police found the knife on Mincey and he was placed under arrest when police found marijuana on him. Police say he admitted to using some of it and drinking alcohol.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial