BLUFF CITY, Tenn. - Sullivan East High School's Health Occupations Students of America organization will be honored on Monday, May 13 for winning a statewide competition to increase seat belt usage by teenagers
The ceremony will be held at 1:30 p.m. in the school's theater at 4180 Weaver Pike.
Representatives of Bristol Regional Medical Center's trauma department and WellmontOne Air Transport will present a trophy from the state to the group for winning the Battle of the Belt contest.
The trauma team worked with Sullivan East students to make the campaign a success.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man