SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office is cleaning up after finding a large meth dumpsite.
Officers made the discovery Monday morning inside a mobile home park off Bancroft Chapel Road. The dumpsite was in a wooded area.
Authorities also tell us 50 bottles used to manufacture meth were recovered.
The investigation is ongoing and charges are pending. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7500.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator