SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Kingsport woman is facing child abuse charges after Sullivan County Deputies said they found five children living in a home with trash and animal feces.
According to the incident report, deputies went to a home on Hedge Drive to check on the living conditions inside back in February.
Donna Tester, 35, was served with a criminal summons after five children were found visibly dirty and no edible food could be found inside the home.
The children were placed in the care of a relative.
Tester is scheduled to be back in court June 3rd.
- Updated Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.