KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police have identified the person killed in a crash early Tuesday morning.
Officers say 25-year-old Hayley E. Byrd of Nashvilled died at the hospital.
Police tell us the crash happened on Bloomingdale Pike at the intersection with Bloomington Road around 5 o'clock Tuesday morning.
Investigators believe Byrd lost control in a curve and hit a power pole and a concrete culvert.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting