KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police have identified the person killed in a crash early Tuesday morning.
Officers say 25-year-old Hayley E. Byrd of Nashvilled died at the hospital.
Police tell us the crash happened on Bloomingdale Pike at the intersection with Bloomington Road around 5 o'clock Tuesday morning.
Investigators believe Byrd lost control in a curve and hit a power pole and a concrete culvert.
- Updated Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated