SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Kingsport man faces charges in Sullivan County, Tennessee. He's accused of selling drugs to undercover detectives.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's office says 32-year-old Brian Evans was arrested Thursday.
Officers say Evans was unaware he called a narcotics detective Tuesday, after finding his number in his phone, and told him he had drugs he needed to sell. Deputies say, Evans set up a meeting with the detective for Thursday afternoon, and that's when, officers say, Evans sold the detectives several suboxone pills.
Evans was arrested and charged with sale/delivery of schedule three drugs and driving on a revoked license. Officers say he also had an outstanding warrant for violation of probation.
- Updated Figure skater Scott Hamilton diagnosed with 3rd brain tumor
- Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall