KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The investigation continues after Kingsport Police say an early morning crash left one person dead.
They say it happened on Bloomingdale Pike at Bloomington Road around 5:00 Tuesday morning.
Police believe the driver lost control in a curve and hit a power pole and a concrete culvert.
They say the driver was not wearing a seat belt and died at the hospital.
Police did not release the driver's name.
- New Another step in the $50 million BVU - Sunset deal
- Heavy machinery stolen in Washington County, Tenn.
- Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Updated Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate