KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The investigation continues after Kingsport Police say an early morning crash left one person dead.
They say it happened on Bloomingdale Pike at Bloomington Road around 5:00 Tuesday morning.
Police believe the driver lost control in a curve and hit a power pole and a concrete culvert.
They say the driver was not wearing a seat belt and died at the hospital.
Police did not release the driver's name.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend