KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The investigation continues after Kingsport Police say an early morning crash left one person dead.
They say it happened on Bloomingdale Pike at Bloomington Road around 5:00 Tuesday morning.
Police believe the driver lost control in a curve and hit a power pole and a concrete culvert.
They say the driver was not wearing a seat belt and died at the hospital.
Police did not release the driver's name.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway