KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The investigation continues after Kingsport Police say an early morning crash left one person dead.
They say it happened on Bloomingdale Pike at Bloomington Road around 5:00 Tuesday morning.
Police believe the driver lost control in a curve and hit a power pole and a concrete culvert.
They say the driver was not wearing a seat belt and died at the hospital.
Police did not release the driver's name.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue