Sullivan County, Tenn. - Homeowners are now getting some help after flooding in July.
The flooding triggered debris in yards and water-logged homes in Sullivan County.
Now the Tennessee Housing Development Authority says eligible homeowners could get part of a $100,000 grant. The money could help up to 10 homeowners in the Bloomingdale area.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane