Sullivan County, Tenn. - Homeowners are now getting some help after flooding in July.
The flooding triggered debris in yards and water-logged homes in Sullivan County.
Now the Tennessee Housing Development Authority says eligible homeowners could get part of a $100,000 grant. The money could help up to 10 homeowners in the Bloomingdale area.
- New Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- Updated School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing