SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County deputy was involved in a morning crash Tuesday.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol tells us Sullivan County deputy Angela Lovegrove was in her patrol car just before 6 a.m. Tuesday.
They say she hit a patch of ice on Blountville Boulevard and spun out of control. The car partially overturned.
Deputy Lovegrove was not seriously hurt.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction