SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Health Department is offering free health screenings Monday, April 8-Thursday, April 11. The screenings will take place at the health department offices in Blountville and Kingsport.
No appointment is needed and the screenings are available to anyone regardless of income or insurance status.
Tests include blood pressure, glucose, cholesterol, skin cancer, nutrition, STD's, breast cancer, cervical cancer and prostate cancer.
Women can be seen Monday in Blountville and Wednesday in Kingsport, from 9-3 both days.
Men can be seen Tuesday in Blountville and Thursday in Kingsport, from 9-3 both days.
The Blountville office is located at 154 Blountville Bypass and the Kingsport office is 1041 East Sullivan Street.
For more information call the Sullivan County Health Department at (423) 279-2777.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial