SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Health Department is offering free health screenings Monday, April 8-Thursday, April 11. The screenings will take place at the health department offices in Blountville and Kingsport.
No appointment is needed and the screenings are available to anyone regardless of income or insurance status.
Tests include blood pressure, glucose, cholesterol, skin cancer, nutrition, STD's, breast cancer, cervical cancer and prostate cancer.
Women can be seen Monday in Blountville and Wednesday in Kingsport, from 9-3 both days.
Men can be seen Tuesday in Blountville and Thursday in Kingsport, from 9-3 both days.
The Blountville office is located at 154 Blountville Bypass and the Kingsport office is 1041 East Sullivan Street.
For more information call the Sullivan County Health Department at (423) 279-2777.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon