SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Bluff City Police are investigating a four-vehicle accident which backed up Highway 11-E on Wednesday afternoon.
Police say it happened around 5:15 p.m. when a car rear-ended another, causing a chain reaction at the intersection of 11-E and Highway 19-E.
Our crew at the scene said they saw at least two people taken to the hospital, which officers later confirmed. Police say their conditions are unknown at this hour.
Police tell us charges are pending and the crash remains under investigation.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City