SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Bluff City Police are investigating a four-vehicle accident which backed up Highway 11-E on Wednesday afternoon.
Police say it happened around 5:15 p.m. when a car rear-ended another, causing a chain reaction at the intersection of 11-E and Highway 19-E.
Our crew at the scene said they saw at least two people taken to the hospital, which officers later confirmed. Police say their conditions are unknown at this hour.
Police tell us charges are pending and the crash remains under investigation.
- Updated Police investigation into Newport News suspect ends in Smyth County
- Greene County teen admits to murder
- Updated Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger
- Updated Hot summer weather ruins crops in the region, benefits others
- Police identify person of interest in old General Mills building fire