BLUFF CITY, Tenn. - The former city hall for a local municipality is going on the auction block Friday.
The Old Bluff City City Hall on Main Street is set to be auctioned off at 10 o'clock Friday morning, at the building.
Bluff City mayor Irene Wells tells News 5, at least two people are interested in buying it to use for a business.
In 2004, city hall offices moved to a trailer by the sewage plant. In September of 2007, those offices were moved to the new city hall on Bluff City Highway.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record