SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two former Sullivan County Animal Control officers are scheduled to be in court Tuesday.
Assistant District Attorney, Julie Canter, said Steven Ward and Douglas West pleaded not guilty to animal cruelty charges.
They are accused of failing to provide care to animals and torturing them.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape