SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two former Sullivan County Animal Control officers are scheduled to be in court Tuesday.
Assistant District Attorney, Julie Canter, said Steven Ward and Douglas West pleaded not guilty to animal cruelty charges.
They are accused of failing to provide care to animals and torturing them.
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy