SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two former Sullivan County Animal Control officers are scheduled to be in court Tuesday.
Assistant District Attorney, Julie Canter, said Steven Ward and Douglas West pleaded not guilty to animal cruelty charges.
They are accused of failing to provide care to animals and torturing them.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport