SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A place in Sullivan County could get an economic boost.
The Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development announced its "Tennessee Certified Sites".
Aviation Park on Cargo Center Drive in Blountville is on the list.
The program was launched last summer. The goal is to help prepare sites for investment and expansion.
- Updated Police investigation into Newport News suspect ends in Smyth County
- Greene County teen admits to murder
- Updated Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger
- Hot summer weather ruins crops in the region, benefits others
- Police identify person of interest in old General Mills building fire