SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A place in Sullivan County could get an economic boost.
The Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development announced its "Tennessee Certified Sites".
Aviation Park on Cargo Center Drive in Blountville is on the list.
The program was launched last summer. The goal is to help prepare sites for investment and expansion.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial