SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A place in Sullivan County could get an economic boost.
The Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development announced its "Tennessee Certified Sites".
Aviation Park on Cargo Center Drive in Blountville is on the list.
The program was launched last summer. The goal is to help prepare sites for investment and expansion.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend