SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A place in Sullivan County could get an economic boost.
The Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development announced its "Tennessee Certified Sites".
Aviation Park on Cargo Center Drive in Blountville is on the list.
The program was launched last summer. The goal is to help prepare sites for investment and expansion.
- New UPDATE: Keene sentenced to 60 years
- Convicted cop killer lingering on death row, costly to taxpayers
- Bristol, Va., woman charged with malicious wounding
- Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal