SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's office is investigating an early morning house fire.
The call came in just after two o'clock Wednesday morning on the 3100 block of Weaver Pike.
Officers with the Sheriff's Department say someone driving by the home saw the fire and called it in. Neighbors told deputies no one lived there full time.
Once the fire cools off, arson investigators will try and determine how and where that fire started.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane