SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's office is investigating an early morning house fire.
The call came in just after two o'clock Wednesday morning on the 3100 block of Weaver Pike.
Officers with the Sheriff's Department say someone driving by the home saw the fire and called it in. Neighbors told deputies no one lived there full time.
Once the fire cools off, arson investigators will try and determine how and where that fire started.
- New Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- Updated School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing