SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's office is investigating an early morning house fire.
The call came in just after two o'clock Wednesday morning on the 3100 block of Weaver Pike.
Officers with the Sheriff's Department say someone driving by the home saw the fire and called it in. Neighbors told deputies no one lived there full time.
Once the fire cools off, arson investigators will try and determine how and where that fire started.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day