SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's office is investigating an early morning house fire.
The call came in just after two o'clock Wednesday morning on the 3100 block of Weaver Pike.
Officers with the Sheriff's Department say someone driving by the home saw the fire and called it in. Neighbors told deputies no one lived there full time.
Once the fire cools off, arson investigators will try and determine how and where that fire started.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex