SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's office is investigating an early morning house fire.
The call came in just after two o'clock Wednesday morning on the 3100 block of Weaver Pike.
Officers with the Sheriff's Department say someone driving by the home saw the fire and called it in. Neighbors told deputies no one lived there full time.
Once the fire cools off, arson investigators will try and determine how and where that fire started.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash