SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - We've learned one person has been flown to the hospital after a two-car crash at the intersection of 11-W and Highway 394.
We're told there were other injuries. 11-W was shut down for a while, but one lane has been reopened as of 5:45 p.m.
We'll continue to follow this story and bring you more facts as we get them.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport