SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - New facts are coming out of Sullivan County, Tennessee concerning a shooting involving two brothers.
The sheriff's office sent out a news release Friday afternoon saying one of the brothers died from his injury.
According to the sheriff's office's public information officer Leslie Earhart, deputies got called to Bowman creek road around 7:30 Thursday night. Earhart says witnesses told them brothers Daniel and David Baker had been arguing when when Daniel stood up and shot David in the chest, and then shot himself in the head.
We're told David Baker was taken to the hospital by a friend and his condition is stable.
Daniel Baker was taken by ambulance to Bristol Regional Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead Friday afternoon.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin