SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Deputies need your help in solving a suspicious fire that landed one person in the hospital.
David Holt suffered burns on over 40 percent of his body after a fire Saturday morning on Forest View Drive in Kingsport. The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office believes the storage building was being used as a meth lab and caught on fire.
Holt is being treated at burn center in Georgia.
Police are looking for Caitlyn Cross and another man who has not been identified. Both were at the scene of the fire but took off.
If you have any information, call the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7500 ext. 249.
- Updated Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests