SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Deputies need your help in solving a suspicious fire that landed one person in the hospital.
David Holt suffered burns on over 40 percent of his body after a fire Saturday morning on Forest View Drive in Kingsport. The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office believes the storage building was being used as a meth lab and caught on fire.
Holt is being treated at burn center in Georgia.
Police are looking for Caitlyn Cross and another man who has not been identified. Both were at the scene of the fire but took off.
If you have any information, call the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7500 ext. 249.
- New Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- Updated School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing