SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Deputies need your help in solving a suspicious fire that landed one person in the hospital.
David Holt suffered burns on over 40 percent of his body after a fire Saturday morning on Forest View Drive in Kingsport. The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office believes the storage building was being used as a meth lab and caught on fire.
Holt is being treated at burn center in Georgia.
Police are looking for Caitlyn Cross and another man who has not been identified. Both were at the scene of the fire but took off.
If you have any information, call the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7500 ext. 249.
- Church Hill man killed in accident on I-81
- Johnson City schools looking to convert Indian Trail, Liberty Bell for 5-8th graders
- THP helping sheriff's offices predict where crashes may happen
- Air "born" : First time flyers get a ride at Tri Cities Airport in special event
- Confederate monuments vandalized in two Virginia cities