SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Deputies need your help in solving a suspicious fire that landed one person in the hospital.
David Holt suffered burns on over 40 percent of his body after a fire Saturday morning on Forest View Drive in Kingsport. The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office believes the storage building was being used as a meth lab and caught on fire.
Holt is being treated at burn center in Georgia.
Police are looking for Caitlyn Cross and another man who has not been identified. Both were at the scene of the fire but took off.
If you have any information, call the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7500 ext. 249.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview