SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County deputies say they solved a burglary case by going yard sale shopping.
Deputies arrested Megan Knapp after they say she admitted to stealing furniture and appliances from a neighbor's house.
Officers were called to a home on Bell Ridge Drive to the report of burglary. They say they found many of the stolen items up for sale in Knapp's yard sale that was going on next door.
She now faces burglary and theft charges.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries