SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County deputies say they solved a burglary case by going yard sale shopping.
Deputies arrested Megan Knapp after they say she admitted to stealing furniture and appliances from a neighbor's house.
Officers were called to a home on Bell Ridge Drive to the report of burglary. They say they found many of the stolen items up for sale in Knapp's yard sale that was going on next door.
She now faces burglary and theft charges.
- Tennessee general fund revenues beat projections by $159M
- Georgia firefighter dies after weekend accident on job
- Report: Suicides increase in Tennessee
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting