SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County deputies say they solved a burglary case by going yard sale shopping.
Deputies arrested Megan Knapp after they say she admitted to stealing furniture and appliances from a neighbor's house.
Officers were called to a home on Bell Ridge Drive to the report of burglary. They say they found many of the stolen items up for sale in Knapp's yard sale that was going on next door.
She now faces burglary and theft charges.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane