SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Police say a man stole a car, crashed it, and had to be flown to the hospital.
According to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office a caller reported their car was stolen around 8 o'clock Saturday night from a home on Brown's Private drive in Bristol, Tennessee.
While responding to that call, officers got another call about a crash on Painter Creek Road.
When deputies got to the scene they found the 1995 Lexus that was just reported stolen.
Officers say it crashed into a Volkswagen.
Police say 19-year-old Justin Dillard of Bristol, Tennessee was driving the Lexus.
He was flown to the Johnson City Medical Center.
Two people in the Volkswagen were injured but are expected to recover.
Sheriff's deputies say charges are pending.
- Updated Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death